Ruzawi was established in 1928 by the joint founders, Canon Robert Grinham and Mr Maurice Carver as a preparatory boarding school for boys. The school became co-educational from January 2003. Children are aged from 6 to 12 years. In the Infants’ Department, who are also known as the Kippers, there is only one Grade One and Two class. An additional entry at Grade Three enables there to be two classes, of no more than 20 children in each class, from Grade 3 to Grade 7.
The school is situated some 5 kilometres south of Marondera. It stands in extensive grounds surrounded by many hectares of woodland and eucalyptus plantations and a dam, giving the school an ideal rural environment.
Address: P Bag 3713 Marondera Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 279 24104/5
Fax: Skype: ruzawi.secretary
Mobile: +263 778 283 840